Lucky Stars



I remember when I was a teenager I would fold hundreds of these lucky stars. I was told if you give a jar full of them to someone, it would bring that person good luck. 

I created some bright circle pattern paper along with instructions perfect for folding these lucky stars. It takes a little practice to get the hang of it, but once you start you can't stop.

Downloads:
Lucky Stars Pattern
Lucky Stars Instructions
Free printables are for personal, non-profit use only.
Feel free to share by linking to webpage and not directly to pdf file. Thank you.



Materials:
8.5x11 paper
Scissors

Directions:
Print out Lucky Stars Pattern template on 8.5x11 paper. Set printer options to fit to page.
Cut out the strips of pattern paper along the lines.
Follow the Lucky Stars Instructions to fold and puff the lucky stars.


Popular Posts